How to Export Google Maps Search Results to Excel
You can easily export or download Google Maps search results into Excel and Google Sheets by following this simple method. If you want to extract information from Google Maps then follow this tutorial.
- Install this Google Chrome extension to your browser.
- If the above link doesn’t work then try this extension instead.
- After installation click the extension icon from the menu.
- It will open up a new window which will look something like this:
- In the ‘Enter Keywords’ section type your keywords.
Note: In the above example, I used Coffee Shops as a keyword. In your case it could be different.
- Once you have entered keywords, click the Start Process button.
It will take some time to run this script and collect business results. You can click on Stop & Download CSV’ button to stop this script running and download this information on your computer in a CSV file format.
You can open this file on Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, or any other Office Applications Suite of your choice.
There are 2 different ways to add keywords. For example, in the above screenshot I searched for Coffee Shops.
As soon as I clicked on the Start Process button, it opened a new window in my browser and start searching for this exact keyword on Google Maps. Then this extension grabbed important information and pasted in the CSV file.
You can either type in your keywords or you can upload a .txt file with your keywords list in it.
I hope you find this post useful. If you need help with local SEO or marketing, please feel free to contact me.