Facebook Pixel is important for your Shopify store if you want to retarget users in the ad campaign. In this tutorial, I am going to teach you how you can easily connect your Facebook Pixel to a Shopify store.
To add a Facebook pixel to your online store, you need to set up a Facebook channel. Here’s how to install Facebook pixel through Facebook Channel:
Your store needs to be on the Basic Shopify plan or higher to use the Facebook channel. You need to set up a Facebook Business Manager and connect it to your business’s Facebook page and an ad account.
If you don’t have a Business Manager, then you can set one up when you’re setting up the Facebook channel.
Facebook Page Settings:
The following requirements need to be met on Facebook before you can connect your Facebook Page:
- Your Facebook account needs to have an admin role on the Page.
- The Facebook page needs to be published.
- You need to be the admin of both the Facebook Business Manager that owns a specific Facebook page and the Facebook page itself to connect it with the Facebook channel in Shopify.
Install the current Facebook sales channel
- From your Shopify admin, click + next to SALES CHANNELS.
- Click + next to Facebook, and then click Update sales channel.
- For each sales channel that you want to install, click Start setup.
- Click Connect account.
- Complete the setup and then click Finish setup.
Let me know in the comments if you don’t understand some steps in this tutorial. If you need help with Shopify marketing, please feel free to contact me.